About the Foundation Tasks
Once you’ve familiarised yourself with the course details, you’ll be asked to specify your study time and other details before proceding to the rest of the Foundation Tasks.
The Foundation Tasks are spread over two weeks.
During the Foundation period, you will
- become familiar with the course components,
- create your List of Terms, and
- and start to form new habits relevant to the study of Project Management.
You will also learn what it means to
- be competent in project management,
- pursue Project Management knowledge and mastery, and
- become question-centred—and why that’s particularly important in Project Management.
At the end of the two weeks, you’ll write a Foundation Wrap-Up Test, to check that you understand the Project Management context of the Formative and Summative Tests, the Study Group Forum, and other course components.